The 2023 Dodge Hornet: A Crossover Packed with Muscle and Technology
The 2023 Dodge Hornet is the ultimate crossover, packed with muscle and technology. As Dodge's first hybrid powertrain, the Hornet is available in 7 different colors and 2 trims, R/T Performance and GT Performance. Starting at $30,000, it's the most powerful utility vehicle on the market today.
- Acapulco Gold
- Blu Bayou
- Blue Steele
- Gray Cray
- Hot Tamale
- Q Ball
- 8 Ball
Get ready to experience the power and performance of the Hornet R/T. Its plug-in hybrid engine features a 1.3L Turbo and electric motor that delivers an additional 25 horsepower with the Segment-Exclusive PowerShot. Accelerating from 0-60mph in 6.1 seconds, it's perfect for both track and road.
Empty ParagraphThe Hornet GT is the ultimate driving machine, with a gasoline-fueled 2.0L Turbo engine that delivers 265 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. Drive in Sport Mode for optimized upshifts, tight steering, and sharper throttle for peak performance. Accelerating from 0-60mph in 6.5 seconds, it's today's top performing CUV.
Standard Specs On All Models
Features you can look forward to in your own Dodge Hornet:
- Integrated heat extractors on the hood
- "Mail-slot" style grille opening
- Vehicle-wide tail lamp with centered Dodge logo
- Optimized driving features
- Koni shocks
- Brembo four-piston brake calipers
- Dynamic torque vectoring
- Driver centric cockpit with controls, display screen, and vents angled towards driver
- Over 22.5 in. of in-vehicle display screen space
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system
- Harman Kardon® premium sound system with 14 speakers and a subwoofer
Order Yours Today!
The 2023 Dodge Hornet is the ultimate utility vehicle, with a modern design, powerful engine, and plenty of tech and safety features that make it the perfect choice for those in the market for a new vehicle. Plus, our exclusive No Fear Warranty comes included, making it a smart and secure purchase.